INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
· INFORMATION ADVERTISERS AND PUBLISHERS GIVE US: When you are using our Site and Services as an advertiser, you must create an account and provide us with your business information, including your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
· INFORMATION WE GET FROM YOUR USE OF OUR ADVERTISERS WEBSITES: When you visit the website of one of our advertisers or clients, we may collect non-personal information about the advertisers you visit. This information includes information about the device you are using, such as your hardware model, operating system version, browser version, screen resolution, unique device identifiers. This information may also include the use of one or more cookies or other anonymous identifiers sent to your device, allowing us to collect and store information from your visit to our advertisers’ and clients’ websites. If you are not aware, cookies are small amounts of data sent to your browser from our Site and stored on your computer's hard drive, which may contain information, such as a unique user ID.
· HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION: We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to deliver more relevant ads to you while you are browsing. To be clear, however, when we show you tailored ads, we do not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with any sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
· SHARING INFORMATION: We do not share information concerning our advertisers, clients, or publishers with anyone outside of our Company except anonymously to deliver tailored ads. We certainly do not use any of your specific information or share it with anyone, except if we believe in good-faith that the disclosure and/or use of your information would be necessary in the following circumstances: (i) we are compelled by a court order or legal inquiry (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or other legal requirement); (ii) if we need to protect from a physical threat to someone or something; (iii) if we need to address a breach or attempted breach of security or confidentiality of our Site; or (iv) if we need to defend or assert our own legal rights or enforce our terms of Service. In addition, we may transfer information, including your information, in connection with a merger, sale, reorganization, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of Poln or any affiliated company (in each case, whether in whole or in part). When one of these events occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to notify users before their information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
· PROTECTING INFORMATION: We use industry best practices to ensure that information is kept confidential and that unauthorized access, alterations, or disclosures are prevented. For example, we encrypt as much of our Services as is practicable, we regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices (both digital and physical) and we restrict access to personal information to Company personnel who need to know the information in order to process it, and those individuals are subject to confidentiality obligations.
· INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES: In order to protect you from fraud or other misconduct, we may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. For example, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your credit or debit card information and address match the information that you provided to us. We also may obtain information from third parties in connection with providing services to you, such as information arising from transactions using Company’s services.
TRANSPARENCY AND CHOICE
Different people have different privacy concerns. We do our best to [be?] clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
You can set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. This will prevent you from receiving ads from us that are based on your past behaviors.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever you use our services as an advertiser or publisher, we provide you with access to your business information through your login and password. If that information is wrong, we ask that you update it directly.
LIMITS TO YOUR PRIVACY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: December 14, 2016